MOUNT VERNON — The Knox County Career Center is making your Christmas shopping easy this year as they are hosting an online auction benefiting Food For The Hungry.
This online silent auction features 11 themed gift baskets!
To find the baskets and place a bid, go to https://www.32auctions.com/kcccffth2021. Please note, an account must be created in order to bid in this auction. Creating an account is not an obligation to bid, nor will it automatically bid for you.
Bidding opens at midnight on Nov. 28.
The themed baskets include:
- Motor Sports 1 Basket (valued at $605)
- Motor Sports 2 Basket (valued at $600)
- Christmas Basket (valued at 330)
- 1 ton of wood stove pellets (valued at $260)
- Car Care Basket (valued at $530)
- Family Fun Basket (valued at $582)
- OSU Basket (valued at $250)
- Getaway Date Night Basket (valued at $595)
- Downtown Date Night Basket (valued at $584)
- Foodies Basket (valued at 726)
- Graduate Basket (valued at $811)
Bidding ends at 3 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 10. The winning bidders will be announced later that day during the Food For The Hungry broadcast from the Memorial Theater.
FFTH has set a goal of $275,000 for the 2021 campaign. You can get involved by donating online or at one of the 12 collection points throughout Knox County on Friday, Dec. 10. Visit www.FoodForTheHungryCares.org to donate and find collection points, volunteering opportunities and upcoming events.
To view the livestream on Dec. 10 from 9 a.m.–5p.m., visit www.mvnu.tv. The broadcast can also be heard live on 1300 WMVO and 100.9 FM. Live updates will also be available throughout the day on 90.9 FM WNZR.
Contact Katelynn Mast, FFTH Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information.