Third Annual Summit to Be Held Virtually on Jan. 13, 2022
(COLUMBUS, Ohio) — Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost’s Human Trafficking Initiative has opened registration for its third annual summit, set to take place Jan. 13, 2022.
“The people who are bought and sold for sex are not the criminals – the buyers and sellers are,” said Yost. “We are focused on crushing the demand-side and rescuing the victims who become survivors.”
The summit will include 15 workshops presenting valuable information and resources for health-care providers, law enforcement, court personnel, advocates, survivors and community members.
- Disrupting Illicit Massage Businesses and Human Trafficking in Ohio
- The Power of Prevention: Interrupting the Impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Minor Male Victims of Sex Trafficking
- The 411 on Sex Trafficking and College Campuses
- Animal Abuse and Interpersonal Violence: A Common Correlation
Registration for the summit is now open and costs $25. Note that continuing education credits have been applied for through the Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, Ohio Nursing Board, and the Supreme Court of Ohio.
To register or learn more, visit Human Trafficking Summit – Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost.