CCC Chat Specialist
Park National Bank
- Responsible for researching and resolving customer inquiries primarily via live web chat. May also resolve customer inquiries via other channels such as email and/or telephone.
- Provide customer support for electronic banking products and services, including Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, Messenger, and both debit & credit card inquiries.
- Resolve customer inquiries and issues promptly regarding new accounts, existing accounts, loans, payments, automatic transfers, interest rates and investment certificates in a professional manner.
- Cross-sell Bank services and supports all functions within the Customer Care Center (CCC).
- Complete and maintain related account maintenance.
- Complete research and resolve documentation errors or discrepancies.
- Provides information to customers on Bank policies, procedures and programs. Maintain and project the Banks professional reputation through professional and courteous interactions with customers.
- Adhere to Customer Care Center performance metrics to ensure service levels and customer expectations are consistently achieved.
- Complete ongoing internal education opportunities to sustain broad base of product, service and technical knowledge.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks.
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Serving More standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Able to Multi-Task or Juggle Priorities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Adapts to change
This position requires flexible availability across 1st and 2nd shifts (7 am-10 pm) at our locations in Mount Vernon, Ohio and Newark, Ohio, and will require every other weekend (working one or both weekend days, as needs dictate).
The hours for each shift have been posted below.
1st shift-(7-4, 8-5, 9-6)
2nd shift-( 10-7, 11-8, 1-10)
This position is hourly and full-time. A minimum 37.5 hours is required to maintain eligibility for full-time status. Generally, the position will require 37.5-40 hours per week.
This position is eligible for a flexible work arrangement allowing work from office and remote locations. Please speak to the hiring manager for more information.
- Experience in a multichannel contact center environment
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures and resources
- Some retail bank experience or general customer service
- College coursework in business related field preferred
- High School or better