Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Replex Plastics is an American based company located in central Ohio. We manufacture, shape, trim, coat, cut, sell and ship technologically-advanced industrial thermoformed optical plastic lenses, mirrors and domes. Currently selling in 13 countries around the globe, our exports account for a minimum of 20% of our sales.
We are making the world a brighter, safer and more sustainable place through the work that we do everyday. We enhance the ability for people to enjoy life by manufacturing products that increase their safety and security. For example, our convex mirrors enable school bus drivers to see the ground in front of their parked vehicle, thereby allowing them to see the potential danger of a child or animal crossing.
Visit replex.com for a virtual plant tour!
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable / Receivable Specialist to join our team! Our mission for this role is for the ideal candidate to successfully perform all accounting and administrative duties with efficiency and confidentiality under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Accounting (DFA); provide reliable backup to the DFA, keeping Replex functioning smoothly in their absence for extended periods of time as needed; and accurately and consistently complete administrative tasks for the Company President and Plant Manager.
1. Complete Accounts Payable (A/P) functions in a timely manner including, but not limited to:
- Matching purchase order, receiving documents, and invoices from vendors and necessary filing of each in open orders, receiving, and entered invoice sections
- Enter invoices into AddOn accounting system
- Match check/ACH payment with invoices and file in paid files
- Verify vendor statements including outstanding balances
- Handle vendor calls and reconcile any outstanding balance issues
- Work with Director of Finance and Accounting on coding of A/P, backup of generating payment to vendors (check or ACH), upload of ACH file and positive pay file to bank
- When necessary, work with vendor for credit for various reasons
2. Invoice customers in AddOn accounting system.
- Enter shipping information from sales order of quantities shipped, freight tracking information, and other necessary charges as applicable such as freight charges, credit card fees, and comments
- Work with Customer Service Representative (CSR) and shipping/receiving personnel for accurate invoicing
- Print and verify invoices have emailed to customers.
- Generate sales register
3. Work with Director of Finance and Accounting as backup for weekly payroll generation.
- Work with Time Force system to upload information into CenterPoint Payroll system.
- Generate payroll via CenterPoint Payroll and upload direct deposit information
- Process online payments for Federal/FICA, state withholdings, 401K, health savings and other remittances done in the A/P system
4. Process daily inventory transactions from warehouse reporting and daily production for paint and box usage in AddOn. Could include posting into Cost Master to generate needed GL entries.
5. General administrative assistance duties for Company President, Plant Manager, Director of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Customer Service Representative, and other personnel.
Competencies & Traits Sought
1. Attention to details and accuracy
2. Post-secondary education with accounting course(s) a plus
3. Manufacturing accounting experience including inventory and cost accounting preferred
4. Intermediate to advanced experience with EXCEL spreadsheets
5. Payroll software experience would be a plus
This position is available as part-time (20 hours/week) or full-time (40 hours/week) depending on the candidate.
Part-time: specific days/hours to be determined by mutual agreement; must be flexible Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM, have availability at month end, and year end (January).
Full-time: Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Benefits may be available for full-time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location