The assembler is responsible for assembling items according to specifications and in a timely manner.
- Assemble products according to process sheets and blueprints.
- Gauge the assemblies to the specifications on the process sheets.
- Visually inspect the components and assemblies.
- Label the completed units with customer specifications.
- Do assigned tasks according to the clean-up schedule.
- Use torque wrenches and other hand tools for assembly.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ability to Read and Write
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The employee will occasionally lift, carry, push, and/or pull; some climbing and balancing; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally, the job requires 10% walking and 90% standing. The job is performed under minimal temperature variations and under conditions with some exposure to the risk of injury and/or illness.
No travel is expected for this position.
123 Phoenix Place, Fredericktown, Ohio 43019