Full Job Description
Mount Vernon, OH
Job Type:Entry LevelManufacturing
Plant Name: Mount Vernon – 201003
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Earn up to $1000 through our retention program!
Our Mauser Packaging Solutions Retention program is a way for us to show you our appreciation for the talents and expertise you bring to our company.
Support plant production needs for daily operation, changeovers, and outbound shipments. Primarily responsible for assisting in packaging of product of internal and external use, and assisting in changeover with other production teammates.
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Safely operate machine to properly produce product and follow proper procedures for packaging to external customers
- Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Follow proper sorting and restacking instruction given by quality department
- Assist in changeovers when called up by supervisor or front end operators
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.