I know that there has been some confusion about the scooters scattered around town. The company is Bird Scooters and is owned by Nathan Smith. He has listed some bullet points that might help you navigate using the scooters.
- Scooters can be rented through our app. Just look up Bird Scooters on the App Store or Google Play
- Scooters cost $1.00 to unlock and $0.39/minute
- As you start your ride there will be a map on the screen showing the operating map
- Please ride scooters on the road ( Not the sidewalk ) with the flow of traffic
- Obey all traffic laws. Stop at all stop signs and stop lights
- When finished riding please park your scooter on the sidewalk not blocking traffic
If you have any questions, please feel free to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this helps.