Conduct on-site testing throughout a multi-state region (Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan and Pennsylvania, etc.).
This position is based out of Fredericktown, OH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect drug and alcohol specimens.
- Fill out testing forms.
- Drive mobile testing unit to various project sites throughout a multi-state region.
- Complete maintenance and sanitation of mobile testing unit.
Education and Experience:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Administrative capabilities, including filling out laboratory forms clearly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a field environment, take direction and convey instructions.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required to drive mobile testing unit.
- Ability to work independently as well as in close proximity to others.
- Requires some over-night travel.
- Must be able to wear proper PPE at all times (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, steel-toe boots)
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold climates.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs.
Benefits: Kokosing offers a competitive compensation package.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.