Retail Sales Associate – Cashier
Licking-Knox Goodwill Industries, Inc
Full Job Description
- Goodwill Plus – 16482 Village Parkway – Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
- Regular: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-8:00pm – Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
- Operate a cash register.
- Daily store operations include sorting donations, pricing and displaying products, maintaining sales records.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Assist with some general cleaning.
- Complete required training.
- Monday-Sunday – days/shifts vary based on store needs.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Stand, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- Bend, twist, stoop, squat, reach, and lift/carry up to 25 pounds.
TECHNOLOGY AND MATH SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Cashier experience preferred. Willing to train.
- Use pricing and tagging gun.
- Ability to operate a cash register, calculator & adding machine.
- Ability to count money & make appropriate change.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide & calculate percentages
- Willing to learn Point of Sale software.
- Communicate in writing and verbally – in person and on the phone.
- Organize and prioritize job duties.
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug screen.
- Employer conducts a background check.
BENEFITS: Paid Training, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Recognition Programs, Advancement Opportunities, 26% Discount at Goodwill Retail Stores, 26% Discount at The Grove Camp Ground, 26% Discount Off Banquet Rentals at The Grove, 10% Discount at Goodwill Used Cars, Special New Furniture Pricing, Employee Appreciation Day, Scholarships, Family Day Camps, Vision and Dental Insurance for Purchase, Life Insurance.