Jon’s Plumbing & Heating
Mount Vernon, Ohio
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of service plumbing tasks such as fixture repair/replacement, leak repairs (water, sewer and gas), plumbing installation (water, sewer and gas), etc. in residential and some commercial settings. The successful candidate will have 1+ years experience in general plumbing practices and possess effective written and verbal skills. This position requires patience and attention to detail as you work in multiple customer homes daily. You must be able to work efficiently while unsupervised.
• Repair customer plumbing systems including water, sewer and gas lines.
• Install/replace/repair fixtures, perform rough-ins and finish work.
• Ensure company van is well-maintained and truck inventory is accurate.
• Meet reasonable performance goals.
• Use cellular tablets for estimating, invoicing and payment collection.
• Provide own tools. (Some tools provided by company)
• Proven experience as a plumber (1+ years) in a residential and light commercial environment.
• Able to use a variety of piping materials including PEX, copper, PVC, CPVC, ABS, ProPress, black iron, stainless, etc.
• Be able to work unsupervised.
• Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, augers, etc.).
• Communicate clearly, politely and professionally with customers.
• Friendly with a great deal of patience.
• Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces and use ladders.
• Valid, insurable driver’s license.
All employees are provided with the proper PPE (masks, gloves, sanitizer, cleaning products, etc.) to help ensure employee and customer safety during the COVID-19 situation.