Management , 1 year (Required)
Sales, 1 year (Required)
*We ask that applicants do NOT contact the clubs directly. As part of a franchise, individual locations are not involved in the hiring process. Please respect our staff and allow the HR at our headquarters to control your interview process.*
WHO WE ARE:
Anytime Fitness of OH/PA is an Impact Brands company currently serving over 20,000 customers through a team of 150+ employees in both states. As one of the fastest growing, medium-sized businesses in our region, we’ve developed a growth minded culture focused on leading our employees to achieve their full potential. We believe that most companies fall short of their goal, not from a lack of vision, but from a failure to properly develop, mentor, and lead their teams.
The Member Experience Manager (MXM) is expected to ensure new members are properly onboarded by helping schedule fitness consultations, and performing equipment orientations. The MXMs main purpose is to ensure our members are satisfied and having a great experience and all of their needs are met. This includes helping in the overall cleanliness of the club. Additionally, the MXM is responsible for keeping the club administratively and operationally sound by aiding in tasks such as bank deposits and agreement audits…etc.
To ensure we find and retain the best employees, we offer the following benefits and compensation package:
· Paid vacation, paid sick days, and paid holidays.
· 401k investment/retirement plan.
· Competitive healthcare plans available.
· Annual profit share available to all full time employees.
· Complimentary membership to over 4,600 Anytime Fitness clubs worldwide.
· Monthly team trainings focused on personal and professional development.
· Multiple company outings and events.
· The opportunity to grow and advance within an exciting company.
· A flexible schedule.
To be considered for this position you must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, and be a good motivator and coach. This position takes responsibility for ensuring our members are staying engaged with our facility and their goals.
· Manage customer retention.
· Maintain a high level of customer service through building relationships with members.
· Administration of our Health Coach program.
· Delinquent account management.
· Execute Equipment Orientations.
· Help maintain a clean and inviting environment for members.
· Maintain quality assurance for Personal Training Department.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Have a great attitude and desire to help others achieve their goals.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Basic Microsoft Word/Excel skills.
· Passion about Anytime Fitness and eager to share that passion with others.
· Willingness to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Anytime Fitness’s unique style of service.
· Strong people skills- you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Management : 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week: