Kno-Ho-Co Assistance

If you are facing eviction or utility shut-off, reach out to our community partners at Kno-Ho-Co-Ashland C.A.C. who can provide rental and utility assistance. Knox County JFS provides funding to Kno-Ho-Co for these services. For more information call Kno-Ho-Co-Ashland Community Action Commission in Mount Vernon at 740-397-0378 or visit the website


Information courtesy of the Knox County Department of Job & Family Services

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *