Effective Saturday, March 21, at 7 am until further notice.
There will be very limited exceptions only for:
• End-of-life patients
• Patients with disabilities who need assistance (Patient’s under anesthesia, cognitive impairment, and/or unable to speak for themselves)
• Patients under 18 – Both parents (Guardians) will be allowed to visit their child
• Maternity patients can have one support person for the duration of their hospital stay
There will be no time limits on approved visitors.
There will be no visitation restriction on members of the clergy and those with power of attorney.
All Knox Community Hospital care sites will be impacted by this policy, to include:
• Knox Community Hospital
• Knox Medical Pavilion
• Center for Rehabilitation and Wellness
• KCH Urgent Care
• All Department of Primary and Specialty Care Physician Group offices
• Any KCH-run facility