Support Center Agent
Mount Vernon, OH
Purpose of the Support Center Agent
Create positive customer support experiences for our internet service customers, digital marketing clients, potential clients, internal operations teams, and dispersed sales force, that leave them feeling cared for, valued, and fully supported.
- Provide help desk support to internal employees and dispersed sales force.
- Initiate outbound calls to digital marketing clients to alert them to any billing issues on their account.
- First point of contact for potential clients that fill out an online form expressing interest in our services
- Initiate call to new sales Consultants to assist them with onboarding and equipment set up.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviors
- Ability to navigate the tools and applications used to support customers
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate to management and receive assistance in a written format
- Proven time management skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and the Internet
- Basic typing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Great teamwork skills and desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Full-time, M-F, 12 PM-9 PM, Hourly rate: $10.50/hr
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma, or the equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Experience working in a call center environment is preferred, but not required
- Experience providing help desk support is preferred, but not required