The Centerburg Public Library is seeking candidates for the position of Library Clerk.
- Hours: 10-20 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Pay: $10.00/hour
Applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to follow both written and oral directions
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Dependable, self-motivated and willing to be a dedicated team member
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities such as assisting with programming, assisting with materials processing, designing and setting up displays/bulletin boards and any other tasks assigned by Director or Assistant Director
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and frequently bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time
Prior library experience is preferred but not required.
Instruction for applying:
- Submit resume to email@example.com
- Stop in during regular business hours to drop off a resume
- If you prefer, stop in during regular business hours to complete an application
- References should be included with resume or application
- No phone calls
- Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes and applications will continue to be accepted until a qualified candidate is found.