Are you compassionate, caring and selfless?
If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for guests, you will love this role. As an STNA you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for others.
We take care of you too, with an attractive benefit package including Life Insurance, 401K, Health insurance
We will help you advance your career with tuition reimbursement and a career ladder.
With our STNA position, you will care for our guests under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
• Takes and records vital signs.
• Measures and records height and weight, Intake and output
• Cares for the resident’s environment.
• Assists with Bathing, grooming, toileting
• Assists with eating and hydration.
• Observes resident’s skin when giving care and reports changes to licensed nurse; provides skin care as needed.
• Meets resident’s mental health and social service needs.
– State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA),
– High school graduate/GED,
– Long-term care experience, good communication skills
Laurel Health Care Company is a national provider of skilled nursing, rehabilitation, sub-acute and assisted living services dedicated to one simple principle – achieving the highest standards of care and caring. We achieve this goal in partnership with our guests and their families, our associates and the communities we serve.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It’s also being a companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It’s what we call “The Laurel Way of Caring “, and it comes from within each one of us.