Starting Wage: $10.00/hr
4-day, 40-hr Workweek (4 days x 10 hours)
Gain steady work and still have a long weekend! How does working a 4-day workweek sound to you?
Shannon Staffing is seeking reliable Production Associates for a Temp-to-Hire assignment at a leading manufacturer in Fredericktown. Our client produces high-quality transmission products to help drive electric vehicles around the world for both consumer as well as industrial end-markets.
Associates in Temp-to-Hire assignments are targeted to be converted by the client into Regular / Full-time status after the evaluation period, typically after Day 90.
Start with competitive entry-level pay, and benefit from excellent long-term potential!
Candidates will work as part of a team to help support the assembly of machined parts into finished components within the client’s modern and clean factory.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble products according to process sheets and blueprints.
• Gauge (measure) assemblies to specifications on process sheets.
• Visually inspect components and assemblies.
• Label completed units with customer specifications.
• Perform assigned tasks according to clean-up schedule.
• Use torque wrenches and other hand tools for assembly.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Must be able to read process sheets, dimensions and part numbers for Steady-Paced, Light Assembly.
Requires ability to stand for 10 hours, and to lift up to 20 lbs consistently.
Previous manufacturing experience very helpful but NOT required.
Will train employees in necessary functions of role.
Willingness to be team player, personal reliability, and flexibility to be cross-trained are key success factors!
WHY WORK AT SHANNON STAFFING?
• Help brand-name clients produce and deliver top-notch quality products on-time
• Experience steady work (40-hour work weeks), with prospects for overtime pay, to bolster your financial freedom
• See terrific opportunities to be hired on as a Full-time, Regular Employee at clients
• Gain helpful experience in exciting, fast-paced environments with learning and teamwork
• Leverage your preferred schedule flexibility with 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift options as well as weekend-only positions
Shannon Staffing offers its employees industry-leading benefits, including coverage for:
• Prescription drug reimbursement
• Term life and disability insurance
Additionally, we also offer holiday-pay, new-hire, referral and vacation-pay bonuses; warehouse club and AAA memberships; and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
And Shannon Staffing pays weekly through direct deposit!