• A customer service, food production, and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented, and has great service focus.
• Main point of contact for Panera Catering: will oversee all catering operations of home café. Management of complete catering order, from start to finish.
• Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures.
• Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers, and clients on a consistent basis.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation, and make local deliveries.
• Use sales and marketing skills to persuade potential catering clients to order Panera Catering. This includes site visits for potential clients and follow-up calls on warm leads. Manage existing client relationships through consistent communication with facilitating regular care calls and site visits.
• Participation in networking and chamber events to benefit home café and market.
• Work with Regional Catering Sales Manager to grow sales in home café.
• Interact with other Catering Coordinators in the region to develop and implement catering promotions at sales blitz and market-wide catering meetings.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
• On-the-job training with Catering Coordinator Trainer in the market.
• Complete training packet and support designed by Regional Catering Sales Manager.
• Multiple avenues of growth and earnings: Premium hourly wage, great tip potential, participation in bonus and commission program.
• Fast-paced and rewarding position.
• Catering Coordinators enjoy a great daylight schedule (full-time daylight availability required), 401k and meal discount.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• At least one year in the food service industry.
• Achieve optimal performance from employees by communicating and role modeling job duties and customers service.
• Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
• Consistently monitor that all employees are following company protocol and guidelines.
Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills. Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume café including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time. Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts. Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges. Capability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, high energy, and promptness.
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG-FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT.