* Receive payment by cash, and credit/ debit cards,
* Greet customers and provide positive customer experience.
* Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
* Respond to customer needs, questions, and complaints.
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. Complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
* Inspect facility and equipment routinely to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed.
* Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
* Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as outdoor lot and gas pumps.
* Entrepreneurial Orientation — Ability to take initiative, to recognize and create opportunities.
* Customer Focus — Ability to quickly and effectively solve customer problems.
* Communication — Strong written/verbal communication skills; interpret, summarize and articulate complex information for general use among a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Teamwork — Ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together.
* Loss Prevention — Ability to administer systems and programs to reduce loss and maintain inventory control.