What Do I do if an Animal is Truly Abandoned or Injured?

Image may contain: bird and text


Did you know? It is illegal to keep wildlife without a rehabilitators permit. Volunteer rehabilitators go through extensive training on how to raise and treat young and injured wildlife.

If you find a baby wild animal that is truly abandoned or injured, always consult your local wildlife district office or a rehabilitator first. Leave it to the professionals and you’ll greatly increase the animal’s chance of survival. wildohio.gov/staywild #bornwildstaywild

Learn more about wildlife rehabilitators in Ohio: http://www.owra.org/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *