The Learning Spectrum Therapy Department continues to grow! We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time speech-language pathologist in our clinic and education based facility in Columbus, OH.
– Work in a multi-disciplinary therapy, behavior, and an educational setting for students on the Autism spectrum.
– Work with dedicated, student and family oriented staff
– Follow an academic calendar
– Provide services during daytime hours, M-F Full time
– Provide services to a manageable caseload of students
– Evaluate and diagnose disorders of speech, language, and communication
– Develop and implement treatment plans for disorders of speech, language, and communication
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
– Master’s degree in Speech Pathology
– Current Ohio licensure in Speech Pathology
– Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
– Experience with ABA and/or Autism Spectrum preferred but not required
– Experience with AAC preferred but not required
– Competitive pay
– Bi-Weekly direct Payroll Deposit
– Comprehensive Medical Benefits (available after 90 days)
– Supplemental Insurance Plan Options
– 401K Pus Match (available after 1 year)
– A supportive Multi-disciplinary environment of professionals
Why join The Learning Spectrum?
At The Learning Spectrum, we believe a coordinated team approach to treating a child on the Autism spectrum is of the utmost importance. Our therapy team works hand in hand with behavioral and educational staff to develop comprehensive intervention strategies to benefit the students inside and outside the classroom.
TLS offers competitive compensation, health insurance benefits, a great work schedule, and the ability to impact lives in a wonderful family environment.
Interested applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or contact the Therapy Department at 614-844-5433.