The Learning Spectrum Therapy Department continues to grow! We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a full time certified occupational therapy assistant (COTA/L) in our clinic and education-based facility in Columbus, OH.
– Work in a multi-disciplinary therapy, behavioral health, and educational setting for students on the Autism spectrum
– Work with dedicated, student and family-oriented staff
– Follow an academic calendar
– Provide services during daytime hours, M-F Full time
– Provide direct individual and group services to a manageable caseload of students
– Work cooperatively with a lead Occupational Therapist
-Implement treatment plans, providing client-centered services to enhance independence and participation in activities and routines
-Maintain current documentation for provided services
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
– Associates degree from an accredited OTA program
– Current Ohio licensure
– Experience with ABA and/or Autism Spectrum Disorders preferred but not required
– Competitive pay
– Bi-Weekly direct Payroll Deposit
– Comprehensive Medical Benefits (available after 90 days)
– Supplemental Insurance Plan Options
– 401K Plus Match (available after 1 year)
– A supportive Multi-disciplinary environment of professionals
Why join The Learning Spectrum?
At The Learning Spectrum, we believe a coordinated team approach to treating a child on the Autism spectrum is of the utmost importance. Our therapy team works hand in hand with behavioral and educational staff to develop comprehensive intervention strategies to benefit the students inside and outside of the classroom.
TLS offers competitive compensation, health insurance benefits, a great work schedule, and the ability to impact lives in a wonderful family environment.
Interested applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or contact the Therapy Department at 614-844-5433.