Seasonal Position, April through November
Reports to the Foundation Park Conservancy (FPC) board
• In collaboration with the City of Mount Vernon, responsible for any facility maintenance, repairs, new construction, landscaping, and lawn/water care.
• Obtaining contractor/construction bids as needed for special projects.
• Tracking expenditures and budgeting for projects.
• Guiding the FPC in making decisions regarding the facilities and maintenance of the park.
• Leading the logistics of the City’s July 4th Independence Day Celebration and fireworks.
• Collaborating with park’s marketing director and reservation specialist to ensure events are executed with excellence.
• Preparing a monthly report for the FPC board.
• Attending any necessary meetings with the FPC board and its members, park staff, city personnel to ensure
• Other duties as assigned.
• General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, construction, lawn/water care, etc.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office, email, Internet usage.
• General budget tracking/mathematical skills.
• Knowledge of ODNR fishing, wildlife, tree care is a plus.
• Knowledge of City of Mount Vernon operations and personnel a plus.
Please submit a letter with your resume to Foundation Park Conservancy vice president Michael Percy at email@example.com or to Foundation Park Conservancy, P.O. Box 644, Mount Vernon, OH 43050.