Come explore Ariel-Foundation Park with the Heart of Ohio Tour! We’re proud to be one of the stops on this year’s tour.
The Heart of Ohio Tour is a free drive-yourself scenic tour of agriculture-related operations in Knox County. Each year the tour explores a different region of Knox County to showcase the all forms of agriculture and the area’s strong farming heritage. The tour includes stops at working farms and traditionally includes stops at dairy, beef, sheep and grain operations. Each stop demonstrates how working farms operate and educates visitors about the hard work, dedication, and love that goes into farm life. Other unique stops related to agri-business may also be featured, such as granaries, feed & supply stores, trucking companies, farming technology, and more. The Heart of Ohio Tour is a great opportunity for a family outing in the fall, with much to see, do and learn. Signs are posted along the tour route. Don’t miss this fun, relaxing and educational day for the entire family!
- Explore the site’s heritage at the Urton Clock House Museum.
- Climb the Rastin Observation tower for a new perspective on Knox County.
- Enjoy food/beverage from Mama Jo’s Cafe.
- Take a self-guided walking tour through the park.
- Join us for a riding tour (must have a group of at least 20 to ride) of the park.
- Stay for the Back Porch Swing Band and Community Square Dance on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. (free).